Dorisol Hotels are committed to sustainability and achieving greater sustainability performance.
The commitment is to always improve sustainable management and practices like waste sorting, reducing water consumption, paper saving, energy saving, training plan for employees, upgrading staff facilities and guest engagement with sustainability
According to the European Commission,“The competitiveness of the European tourism industry is closely linked to its sustainability, as the quality of tourist destinations is strongly influenced by their natural and cultural environment and their integration into the local community. A sustainable approach to tourism will lead to the development of innovative, quality tourism products and services and make European destinations even more attractive.”
Major challenges for sustainable tourism include:
- Preserving natural and cultural resources
- Llimiting negative impacts at tourist destinations, including use of natural resources and waste production
- Promoting the wellbeing of the local community
- Reducing the seasonality of demand
- Limiting the environmental impact of tourism related transport
- Making tourism accessible to all
- Improving the quality of tourism jobs.